Monday, March 21, 2011

The Twilight vs. True Blood Debate

I know I said ages ago that I was going to post something about this debate, and I just never really got around to doing it or to reviewing any of the books. The Southern Vampire Mysteries series got too long at some point, and I was reading the books so quickly that it seemed pointless to review each of them individually, though I think that now I know why I want to do that.

Anyway, this is the perfect place to have a good debate. You can hop onto the page and cast your vote for Twilight or Southern Vampire mysteries right there on the page, and engage other readers. It should be a lot of fun, and I do hope that you'll join in the fray!

Twilight vs. True Blood

In the meantime, I'm re-reading Twilight at the moment. It's interesting to read the series for the second time, since it seems so different, and a bit slower moving. I'm thinking I might need to go back to reading Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles as well. We have several first editions from the series. I'd love to have Mrs. Rice autograph them for me!

School term started today, so I probably won't be here as much as I'd like to be. I need to start doing some memes again. Any suggestions?