Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm Back! At least for now!

Okay, first of all, folks, I'm here. Obviously I have not been for quite some time, and I apologize for my absence. There has been a lot going on in my life. I have started college and am attending Liberty University Online (great experience, am doing well and loving it!) and I haven't had as much time to read, let alone as much time to write. After this long, I doubt that there is anybody who is or was still concerned about my whereabouts, but, well, I'm here.

I have been doing some book reviews, but I have not been doing them here. Money has been a bit tight for us with me in school and I'm hoping to actually increase my income a bit by creating pages on Squidoo. It actually began to get exciting at the point at which I started to really make a few dollars here and there (after nearly two years as a member!). For me, logic dictated that I move my reviews there in the hopes that maybe I could actually, you know, earn a bit of cash.

I'm not reviewing as much as I was, but I do want to still be around here. I'll be doing the memes and passing off the links to the book reviews and related things that I'm doing on Squidoo. A lot of this is pure fun, and I hope that you will not only agree, but will join in with me!